From large corporations to small “mom-and-pop” operations, from non-governmental agencies to non-profits in many different industries and fields, Morantz Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems are being used worldwide by companies, governmental agencies and other organizations that need to clean various types of parts and components. Regardless whether those parts are being used in the manufacturing process, are the end product or are used for other purposes, using and delivering clean parts is critical for any business or organization.
Why Clean Parts with Ultrasonics?
Delivering and using clean parts is not always obvious. Certainly, no one wants to handle a dirty part or install it into a critical machine, but dirt, debris and contaminants can cause problems for manufacturers and end users. From the merely frustrating to catastrophic, dirty parts can cause critical components to exceed tolerances and even fail damaging valuable equipment and property while contamination (everything from grease, oil and chemicals to viruses and bacteria) can seriously harm users.
Ultrasonics: The ONLY Way to Clean with Confidence
Regardless of the source of the dirt or contamination, Morantz Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems are designed to accommodate a wide variety of uses in diverse industries. Fast, effective and efficient, our machines will allow you to clean virtually any type of part or component. The following is just a short list of the many different types of items that have been cleaned using our systems.
- Automotive (Car, Truck, Motorcycle) See Video Below
- Aviation (Helicopters, Aircraft and Ground Support)
- Personal Boat & Marine
- Injection Molds
- Restaurants, Bakeries & Kitchens (Oven Filters, Burners, Pots, Pans, Utensils)
- Machines of All Types
- Tools, Nuts, Bolts
- Extrusion and Deburring
- Almost anything made out of metal (ferrous and non-ferrous), plastic, vinyl, and wood.
- And much more
Demonstration: Transmission Case Cleaning
Watch how easy it is to clean this large transmission casing (please refresh the page if the video doesn’t load).
Advantages for Morantz Ultrasonic Parts Cleaning
There are many advantages to cleaning parts with Morantz Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems, not the least of which are our machine’s incredible versatility. In fact, our ‘unofficial’ motto is; If it can fit into our tanks, you can clean it.
While the versatility is one major advantage allowing you to clean almost anything, there are several other advantages that will dramatically benefit both you and your clients/customers. These include:
- Clean Intricate Items with Ease: Ultrasonics easily reaches deep into even the most finely detailed surfaces.
- Cleans Fast: Many items can be cleaned in less than two minutes allowing you to quickly return them to your clients.
- Reduces Labor Costs: Fast cleaning means jobs can be completed in fewer hours.
- No Harsh/Dangerous Chemicals: Most items can be cleaned in just water with just a few ounces of our environmentally friendly cleaning solutions.
Considering the power, speed and efficiency of Ultrasonics, it’s no wonder that organizations of all sizes (such as those below) use Morantz Ultrasonic Systems to meet their needs.
Try a FREE Cleaning Trial
If you have a specific part that you don’t know how to clean, or are unsure if Ultrasonics can clean it for you, then please contact us using the form to the right or call us at 215-969-0266.
When you contact us regarding a Free Cleaning Trial, please provide the following information:
- What type of object do you want to clean (metal, plastic, machine part, etc.)?
- What type of contaminants do you want to remove from the object?
- How large is the object and how many do you need to clean?
- What is your time frame?
We look forward to hearing from you.