SM-200 Super System
The Morantz SM-200 Super System is the industry’s premium contents cleaning and parts washing in-line system. Includes the following 3 stations:
- Super Mighty One Pre-Wash Station (SM-200-PW)
- The Super Mighty One (SM-200)
- Super Mighty One Rinse Station (SM-200-RS)
These specially designed tanks are both wide enough and deep enough to accommodate everything from large electronics to industrial parts and other like-sized items. All 3 stations boast electric lifts that can easily lower and raise up to 12 content baskets simultaneously (or any combination of items up to 250lbs.). With the SM-200’s optional stainless steel lids acting as bridges, users can slide baskets from one station to the next, simplifying the entire cleaning process and minimizing concerns about your team lifting and bending to process contents. With its 200 gallon capacity per tank (the largest standard size in the Restoration Industry), coupled with tremendous power for fast processing, this system is a perfect solution for your Line Cleaning needs.
For Drying, we recommend utilizing the Drye Rite Drying & Ozone cabinet or the Drye Rite XL Drying & Ozone Room.
Also, see our Super System Upgrade Kit for all the Start-Up Chemicals and Accessories you will need to operate this system.
- Utilizes (4) 220v/20 amp/1ph circuits and (4) 110v/20amp/1ph circuits (adapters will be utilized for countries that require all 220/240v).
- Does not need special plumbing, only a water source.
- Lined up side by side, these 3 tanks utilize 27.5 feet (8.4m). If you add on the Drye Rite Cabinet, requiring an additional 220v/20amp circuit, you will need an additional 4 feet (1.2m).
- Also available in 97 gallons (367 liters) and 115 gallons (435 liters) capacities.
To view more photos of the SM-200 Super System, our customers and their facilities, check out our Facebook page.
- 2 Prowave™ Ultrasonic Generators (4000 watts/8000 peak watts)
- 4 Immersible Transducer Packs with 14-Gauge 316L Non-Magnetic Stainless Steel
- 3 Heavy Duty, Non-Magnetic, Stainless Steel Tank
- 3 Electric Lifts with Wheels and Foot Pedal Controls
- 2 Thermostatically Controlled Heating Systems
- Bubbler System for Pre-Wash (air compressor not included)
- 6 Stainless Steel Shelves with Splash Covers
- 5 Heavy Duty Casters on Each Tank for Portability
- 2 Welded Handles on Each Tank for Portability
- 2 Digital Temperature Display Readouts
- 3 Large 2” Spigots for Easy Draining
- Pump and Filter System (on Pre-Wash and Rinse)
- Commercial Sprayer (for Rinse)
- Instructional Video and Manual
- Free, Unlimited, Hands-on Training at our Facilities in Philadelphia
- Free Ongoing Support
- Contents Cleaning
- Medical Cleaning and Infection Control
- Electronics Cleaning
- Parts Cleaning
- Window Blind and Curtain Cleaning
- Janitorial & Maintenance
- Musical Instrument Cleaning
- And more