M-115 Super System
The M-115 Super System is Morantz’s most popular contents and parts cleaning model. It includes 3 stations:
- Mighty One Pre-Wash (M-115-PW)
- Mighty One Ultrasonic Wash (M-115)
- Mighty One Rinse (M-115-RS)
Each station is designed to process 8 content baskets at once. Easily handle large, bulky items including electronics and parts of all types. If your concern is having your operators lifting and bending during operation, no worries. All 3 stations boast Electric Lifts that will easily lower and raise your baskets (or anything up to 250lbs.) in and out of the tanks. Slide baskets from one station to the next utilizing the M-115’s stainless steel lids/bridges making the whole process simple.
For Drying: We recommend the Drye Rite Drying & Ozone Cabinet or the Drye Rite XL Drying & Ozone Room.
- Utilizes (5) 110v/20amp/1ph circuits (machines for countries that require 220/240v will be built to this specification).
- Does not need special plumbing, only a water source.
- Also available in 97 gallon (367 liters) and 200 gallon (757 liters) capacities.
To view more photos of the M-115 Super System, our customers and their facilities, check out our Facebook page
- 3 Heavy Duty, Non-Magnetic, Stainless Steel Tanks
- 1 Prowave™ Ultrasonic Generator with Intensity & Pulse Controls (1500 watts/3000 peak watts)
- 2 Immersible Transducer Packs with 14-Gauge, 316L Non-Magnetic Stainless Steel
- 3 Electric Lifts with Wheels and Foot Pedal Controls
- 3 Stainless Steel Lids/Work Tables
- 2 Thermostatically Controlled Heating Systems
- 2 Digital Temperature Display Readouts
- 3 Stainless Steel Shelves with Splash Covers
- 2 Stainless Steel Welded Handles on Each Tank for Portability
- 3 Spigots for Easy Draining
- 3 Hose Adapters for Easy Fill
- 4 Large Casters/Wheels on Each Tank for Portability
- Stainless Steel Commercial Sprayer on Rinse
- Pump and Filter Systems on Pre-Wash and Rinse
- Bubbler System on Pre-Wash (air compressor not included)
- Instructional Video and Manual
- Free, Unlimited, Hands-on Training at our Facility in Philadelphia
- Free Ongoing Support
- Contents Restoration
- Medical Cleaning and Infection Control
- Electronics Cleaning
- Parts Cleaning
- And More
Lined up side-by-side, the three tanks measure 21' (6.4m).